2021 DIGITAL PACKAGE
FIND YOURSELF WITH OUR 2021 DIGITAL SEASON
Via a state-of-the-art, easy to use digital platform you can access the breadth of SF Ballet programming from your television, mobile device, or favorite streaming application. See all seven repertory programs, including three world premiere works on film, stunning story ballets, a beautifully filmed version of Nutcracker, plus lock in a host of exclusive benefits and behind-the-scenes stories, videos, artist interviews, and more.
We hope you will make plans now to find inspiration—and find yourself—with San Francisco Ballet.
- Three exciting world premieres on film: the highly anticipated Mrs. Robinson by Cathy Marston, and new works by Danielle Rowe and Myles Thatcher.
- Four mixed repertory programs including Balanchine’s Jewels, and the return of favorites including, Possokhov’s Swimmer, Ratmansky’s Symphony #9, Dawson’s Anima Animus and Morris’ Sandpaper Ballet.
- Three stunning story ballets: Balanchine’s A Midsummer Night Dream, and Tomasson’s Romeo & Juliet and Swan Lake.
- Nutcracker Online – all-inclusive access to filmed production and virtual Opera House journey filled with interactive games & activities, videos, and more
- See the full program listing here. Enjoy the season video trailer.
2021 Premium Plus Digital Package: $289
Our highest tier, all-access pass to the Season.
- Flexible 3-week viewing for all seven programs
- Season Guide mailed to your home
- Exclusive Online Meet the Artist interviews
- VIP behind-the-scenes features and videos
- 20% discount for Nutcracker Online
Single Stream Access: $29 + $5 Technology Fee
Our quick and simple access to individual programs in our Repertory season.
- 24 hours access to purchased programs
- Flexibility to create your own curated season from our seven Repertory programs.